Bozzi S.p.A. wishes to inform you that Legislative Decree no. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ('Code on protection of personal data') provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data necessary to respond to your request for information.
The data controllers wish to inform you that the use of your personal data on the part of their staff will be appointed in accordance with the purposes and in the manner indicated in this statement.
The controllers are identified in Maurizio Bozzi and Stefano Bozzi.
A. Purposes of the data processing:
The processing of your personal data will be for the following purposes:
- for consultation, development and the subsequent response to your requests for information;
- to fulfill any kind of obligation contemplated and required by applicable laws, rules, regulations and related commercial uses, in particular in the field of taxation / fiscal;
- from the need for monitoringthe progress of relationswith stakeholders(to improve theserelations);
- to send you promotional information about our activities and those of our partners.
B. Methods of processing data.
Your personal data will be handled primarily by computer and will be stored either in a hard copy archive and in the company's electronic database, to fulfill the obligations and objectives set out in paragraph A) of this information. The data presented in these automated information system are processed using appropriate security measures pursuant to art. 31 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, so as to minimize the risks of destruction or loss of, unauthorized access or treatment not consistent with the purposes of the collection.
C. Nature of the provision and consequences of refusal to reply.
We inform you that communication of data is essential but not mandatory and any refusal has not any consequences, but it makes impossible to respond to your request for information.
D. Data communication.
The personal information collected for the purposes listed in section A will not be disclosed to third parties without your express consent.
E. Rights of concerned.
All those concerned have the rightat any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their data and to know thier content and origin, verify their accuracy or request their integration or updating, rectification or deletion. In addition, all those concerned can always exercise all other rights granted by Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no.196/2003, including in particular the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment itself. The text of this article,containing a list of the rights recognized by law to the concerned, is still fully reported below.
Art. 7. D. Lgs. 196/2003 'Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights'
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in an intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.